Terms & Conditions
We request that all visitors make themselves aware of our updated Terms & Conditions below:
Terms and Conditions for Guests
- Dundonald Touring Caravan Park operates a maximum seven night stay in the season policy. The Caravan Park is not designed for residential stay and residential periods will not be permitted. There is no availability to hire a caravan/mobile home/static home.
- Online booking is essential at www.dundonaldcaravanpark.com. All bookings must be made 24 hours in advance.
- Bookings will not be accepted from unaccompanied youths unless bona fide tourists. Where an online booking is made and such persons arrive to access the Park, management reserve the right to refuse entry.
- Pitches will be available from 2pm – 7pm on the day of arrival and 12 noon on the day of departure. Alternative check in arrangements or additional requirements may be requested by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org phone 07939488474.
- Customers must remain on their allocated site for the duration of their stay and must not move pitch without prior approval from the park warden.
- Customers are expected to double bag their rubbish before disposing in the bins provided. Anyone failing to comply will be asked to leave by the Duty Manager.
- Picnic tables should be cleaned by customers after each individual use. Anyone failing to comply will be asked to leave by the Duty Manager.
- No social gatherings will be permitted inside the park and visitors will not be granted access.
- CCTV is in operation on this site and is regulated under Lisburn & Castlereagh City Council policy for recording images.
- On vacating the site, guests are welcome to park in the main car park of Dundonald International Ice Bowl for a day, however management cannot accept responsibility for any vehicle and/or its contents.
- Management reserves the right to tow unauthorised vehicles from the caravan park including those who are blocking a new guest’s pitch. In such circumstances a fee may apply for the retrieval of the vehicle and the cost of the tow.
- Dundonald International Ice Bowl General Codes of Conduct apply to all guests and visitors to Dundonald Touring Caravan Park. A copy of the Code is available upon request from the Park Warden.
- Whilst reasonable precautions are taken, management does not accept liability in respect of accident or injury to any person occupying the park or any facility thereof, or any damage to or loss of property of any such individuals howsoever caused.
- Refunds on additional paid nights can’t be given where the additional nights are not taken.
- We are happy to try to accommodate customers with another camping period provided the booking is amended not less than 7 nights before the booking was due to commence. Please contact the sales team directly to make arrangements. Email: email@example.com or phone 07939488474.
- If a booking is impacted by the closure of Dundonald Caravan Park due to changes in Government and Public Health advice relating to COVID-19, an alternative date will be offered or a refund will be provided.
- For all other periods we recommend that customers have adequate insurance in place to cover unforeseen circumstances that require cancellation of their booking as a refund will not be available.
The information taken at time of booking is required to be collected for the purposes of processing your reservation at Dundonald Touring Caravan Park. We may process your data to keep you informed of our activities and to keep you updated with news, offers and other information that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information for the marketing purposes described in this paragraph, please let us know. We may also disclose your data to CampStead Ltd who may contact you, inviting you to complete a questionnaire and review regarding your stay at our park.