Terms & Conditions for Guests
1. Dundonald Touring Caravan Park operates a maximum seven night stay in the season policy. The Caravan Park is not designed for residential stay and residential periods will not be permitted. There is no availability to hire a caravan/tent/mobile home/static home.
2. Bookings will not be accepted from unaccompanied youths unless bona fide tourists. Where an online booking is made and such persons arrive to access the Park, management reserve the right to refuse entry.
3. CCTV is in operation on this site and is regulated under Lisburn & Castlereagh City Council policy for recording images.
4. Unless booking for a specific pitch for hook-up, customers must use the designated camping areas located at either end of the park. Failure to do so may result in campers being asked to move tent and/or equipment.
5. Laundry machines are available within the amenities block. The machines are operated by tokens available from the main reception desk at Dundonald International Ice Bowl. (Additional charges apply)
6. On vacating the site, guests are welcome to park in the main car park of Dundonald International Ice Bowl for a day, however management cannot accept responsibility for any vehicle and/or its contents.
7. Management reserves the right to tow unauthorised vehicles from the caravan park including those who are blocking a new guest’s pitch. In such circumstances a fee may apply for the retrieval of the vehicle and the cost of the tow.
8. Dundonald International Ice Bowl General Codes of Conduct apply to all guests and visitors to Dundonald Touring Caravan Park. A copy of the Code is available upon request from the Park Warden.
9. Whilst reasonable precautions are taken, Management does not accept liability in respect of accident or injury to any person occupying the park or any facility thereof, or any damage to or loss of property of any such individuals howsoever caused.
10. Refunds on additional paid nights can’t be given where the additional nights are not taken.
We are happy to try to accommodate camping customers with another camping period provided the booking is amended not less than 7 nights before the booking was due to commence. Please contact the sales team directs to arrange this on firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0) 2890 809123/9.
For all other periods we recommend that customers have adequate insurance in place to cover unforeseen circumstances that require cancellation of their booking as a refund will not be available.