Rules of Park
Dundonald Touring Caravan Park under Lisburn & Castlereagh City Council reserve the right to refuse a booking or evict any person who does not comply with the rules and regulations of the Park.
- Only one car is permitted per booking and must be kept adjacent to your tent or touring vehicle.
- At the time of booking you will recieve an exclusive gate/amenities block code for your use only. Please do not share this with anyone else.
- Commercial vehicles are not permitted on the site to tow or carry any touring type of accommodation. Permission may be given in special circumstances, only with prior communication and approval from Management.
- Take care when parking both touring vehicles and cars. Any damage to hook up points or council equipment will incur appropriate charges being levied against the offender.
- Guests must only use the pitch that was assigned to them when booking.
- Unless booked for a hook-up pitch, all camping guests must use the designated camping area(s) at either end of the park.
- Toilet and shower doors should be closed after guests vacate the block. Young children must not use the amenities block without adult supervision and children must not be allowed to play in the amenities block.
- Children should be supervised by a parent or guardian at all times whilst in the park.
- Litter and waste must be disposed into the appropiate waste receptacles provided on site, with no rubbish bags left outside tents or touring vehicles.
- Picnic tables must not be moved onto specific pitches.
- Open fires and digging is not permitted on the site. Barbecues are permitted in the park but must not be placed directly on the grass. Barbecues are also not to be placed directly onto picnic tables. Please use the barbecue rack supplied on top of picnic tables. All barbecue ash should be disposed of into the waste receptacles, only after they are safely cooled.
- Laundry and Laundry Lines must not be hung/assembled on trees or fencing in the Park. (Such items will be removed by the Park Warden).
- The site should be vacated no later than 12 noon on the day of departure. Access pin(s) will only permit access during booked period, after which time the pin will expire and cease to work.
- Dogs are welcome on site, but must remain under control of owners at all times and on a leash. All dog waste must be cleaned up, bagged and disposed of in the euro waste receptacles. Failure to do so may result in a fine.
- A speed limit of five miles per hour is imposed and learner drivers are not permitted to drive any vehicle on site.
- No loud noise is permitted after 23:00 and no music should be played outside your tent or caravan.
These site rules are not exclusive and exhaustive. Dundonald Touring Caravan Park under Lisburn & Castlereagh City Council reserves the right to refuse entry and or remove individuals from the site where they believe their behaviour and or actions are causing annoyance or offence to other guests. In this occurrence, no refunds will be given to those asked to vacate the park.
Whilst reasonable precautions are taken, Management does not accept liability in respect of accident or injury to any person occupying the park or any facility thereof, or any damage to or loss of property of any such individuals howsoever caused.
We are happy to try to accommodate camping customers with another camping period provided the booking is amended not less than 7 nights before the booking was due to commence. Please contact the sales team directly to arrange this on email@example.com or call +44 (0) 2890 809123/9.
For all other periods we recommend that customers have adequate insurance in place to cover unforeseen circumstances that require cancellation of their booking as a refund will not be available.